Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Auntie Bob

Silas loves to sing. He can often be heard making up new songs. This is today's newest song:

Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob -
Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob.
Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob,
You come down!
For I'm going to your house today!
Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob -
Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob, Auntie Bob.


We love you "Auntie Bob"!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! We were so glad to see everyone this weekend.!

Kelli said...

Too cute :)

ps. Hope you had a happy birthday, Amanda!! xoxo

Paul and Amanda Lerand said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We have had a wonderful time here in NC. I don't know how long it has been since I have had a b-day @ my Mom's house - and it was super special.

Mary Beth said...

Great song!!! I miss you and love you all!

Mary Beth said...

Are Silas and his sister and parents going to come to see me anytime soon? I miss them all so very much!