Come, Bless the Lord!
I love the picture. You can see the personality popping out in some of your "teachers". Hope you are having a good year!!
It looks like a wonderful group of kids!!! I miss ya'll! I pray for you everyday!!!!!
Precious!! Love those little faces! Although there is no where I'd rather be that home with my miracle for the next few months...I do miss my "teachers!"
..."Little Teachers" teach us life's greatest lessons - listen and learn from them as you guide each one into a whole new world of learning - what a great (and wonderful) task! :)Love You!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture. You can see the personality popping out in some of your "teachers". Hope you are having a good year!!
It looks like a wonderful group of kids!!! I miss ya'll! I pray for you everyday!!!!!
Precious!! Love those little faces!
Although there is no where I'd rather be that home with my miracle for the next few months...I do miss my "teachers!"
..."Little Teachers" teach us life's greatest lessons - listen and learn from them as you guide each one into a whole new world of learning - what a great (and wonderful) task! :)
Love You!
Post a Comment