The other night, I went to check on the children before I trudged off to bed. I heard a noise in one of the kid's rooms - and thought Abby was still up. So, I was preparing a little talk in my mind of how she needed her sleep . . . and was quite surprised to find Silas sitting on the rug next to his door. It was nearly 10pm - a whole two hours since he had been put to bed. "Honey, what are you doing?" I tried to ask without smiling (he just looked so cute!)
"Mommy, I hungry!" he exclaimed - without missing a beat. Well, this child knows how to pull my heart strings like no other - so off to the kitchen we went. I thought he was being serious - but after pulling the same stunt last night, I am beginning to wonder. . .



This is the look of a little boy who just got his way! :)
1 comment:
I love that little smile that says, I gotcha. I think he has his mommy wrapped around his little finger.
Love Ya
Post a Comment