I (Paul) planted 5 climbing rose bushes to climb along the front fence. It wasn't until I had them all planted that I thought about how far they will climb (10-12 feet). Ooops! I planted them about 4-5 feet apart! Let's just say I might be relocating some climbers next year!
So happy for you. Looks like you are making your house your home. The flowers are so pretty!! I know you must be so thrilled!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So good to see you and hear from you on your blog. The children are so cute!! Sure hope to see you at reunion. You are loved and missed!!!
3 comments:
Welcome back Lerands!! Love seeing pictures of your beautiful family!
So happy for you. Looks like you are making your house your home. The flowers are so pretty!! I know you must be so thrilled!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So good to see you and hear from you on your blog. The children are so cute!! Sure hope to see you at reunion. You are loved and missed!!!
Such a beautiful place. I know it has been exciting to see the different flowers come up.
Post a Comment