Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Daddy, I help you?"

This question is asked often in our house. Our little ones love to "help" both of us. Whether it's folding laundry, cleaning the house, or putting dishes away, I am rarely alone in any task. The same goes for Paul. When he attempts to complete a project in our home, it is often with the assistance of two adorable helpers. The most recent home improvement project Paul patiently showed Silas tools, let him try out the drill, gave Abigail things to hold in order to help . . . it was just as cute as it could be. I am so thankful for such a patient husband who takes the time to be with our children. Even though many times a ten minute job turn into a thirty minute chore with the assistance of our two helpers, he still patiently answers their questions and enjoys spending these precious minutes with our precious treasures.

(Notice the little tool box next to Daddy's - how adorable!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look deep in thought. Hopefully the project did not turn out to be a "Tim the Tool Man Projects".

I am also thankful that you both take time with your little helpers.

I really like Silas's tool box. I'm glad he likes it too.