Monday is our "day off." Which usually means a trip to Costco and a hot dog. But, this past Monday, we went all out - to the OLIVE GARDEN! All you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks - and no dishes. What more could I want? (Maybe just one more mint, please?)
Daddy and I went to the Olive Garden last Friday. We enjoyed it, as I am sure you did. Looks like Silas loves the breadsticks, who don't? Abigail's looks are changing. Maybe it is because her hair is getting longer. She is still a doll, as well as is her mother.
4 comments:
Ahhhhhh, Paul.....Olive Garden! I really wish they had those over here in Ireland...Looks like you had a great time
yummmmy. i love olive garden! Give your two a kiss from cousin kerri! Love you all!
Daddy and I went to the Olive Garden last Friday. We enjoyed it, as I am sure you did. Looks like Silas loves the breadsticks, who don't? Abigail's looks are changing. Maybe it is because her hair is getting longer. She is still a doll, as well as is her mother.
Olive Garden-one of my favorite's. I am glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment