Friday, January 30, 2009

i-pod joys

The Lord has generously blessed us with the joy of having an i-pod. It is a huge spiritual encouragement! I mainly use it to listen to sermons while doing housework. My life has been impacted for life because of this tool! (Do you realize how many sermons you can download online for free?? I have more than I will ever be able to listen too!!! Yeah!!)

Anyway, Abigail and Silas love to listen to our i-pod too. Once they realized what it was for - and what they could hear on it (Patch the Pirate is the best!) They frequently ask to listen to their music on Mommy's i-pod.

Silas holds the ear buds in his ears and bounces to the music. Its really cute when he sings along! "If have sis or brudder' kind - udder!" (This is his interpretation to "Harmony at Home" by Patch the Pirate!)



Here, Abby is sporting her jeans and fuzzy pink high heels as she gingerly walks around the house. She is trying to be like Mommy - she is three going on thirteen!



6 comments:

Kelli said...

They are so cute! I love my I-pod, too!! :)

Kerri Ledford said...

haha ... i love it!

Unknown said...

How cute! I will definetly remember that you can down load patch the pirate!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to download some Patch the Pirate songs. Where can I do that?

Paul and Amanda Lerand said...

Sorry for the confusion, you can not download Patch the Pirate for free. You can PURCHASE songs at sacredaudio.com or CDs at places like MajestyMusic.com.
The only free things I download are sermons - from MANY places. :)

Unknown said...

Are there certain sermons or I should say from preachers that you like to download, bc I don't know if the preachers that i know do that. Or maybe i just have a lot to learn.? that would be helpful to me when i go back to the y in the next week or so.