"Well, Gama and Papa took me to the store - and I got to get a bear." The truth is, she had a very hard time choosing a new friend. She wandered up and down the row of fuzzy friends to be, carefully choosing which was to be hers. Very quietly, she watched as they stuffed it for her - not wanting to be involved at all. After the bear is stuffed, the new friend is usually "washed" in a pretend bathtub. "But I not wash my bear. I scared." So, we still are told (almost daily). After a bear is stuffed, an outfit can be chosen. And that she did. One to match her bear! Arriving home, Abigail burst in the door with a huge box and promptly opened it to show us the newest member of Abby's Amazing Animals. She had chosen the blue-est sparking bear with a blue Cinderella dress to match. And of course, being a Cinderella-dressed bear, it needed "glass" slippers.
Her newest friend has found a home on Abby's bed. Along with about three other animals. What a true joy Abby is to us all!
1 comment:
Tell Abigail she did a wonderful job picking out a new friend. I love her Blue Bear.
Post a Comment