Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Did It . . .

I CUT MY HAIR!! I am so excited. I have had really long hair for really too long and now it's all gone! I was going to grow it out for Locks of Love - but because of a series of events (all too boring to go into), I decided to go ahead and have my hair cut. Paul was so very sweet to me. Since it was going to be such a big change, He wanted to make sure that it was done right. He wanted to know that the person who was going to be cutting my hair was going to do a good job. You see, I normally go to a cheap hair place. And that's fine for most trims and such - but not for this. Paul wanted to pamper me - and he did just that! The salon he selected specialized in pampering. When you have your hair washed, you get an 8 min. scalp massage. Yes, eight minutes of a wonderfully relaxing scalp massage. Did I mention they use the essential oil of your choice? WOW! (Can I really afford to be here??) My stylist was REALLY nice and I loved being pampered! I would love to go back, say - once a week! Any way, here is a picture of the finished product!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks so good. I am sure it will be alot easier to care for.

Love Ya

Kelli said...

I love it!! You look beautiful!!

Kerri Ledford said...

oh i love it!

you are braver than i am!

Unknown said...

So pretty and stylish. ! I wish I could do something diffent with mine., but to scared

Anonymous said...

Who is this beautiful woman?!?!?

- Secret Admirer