Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Abigail loves to cook. She is constantly asking if she can help in the kitchen. Our little family tries desperately to make and keep family traditons. I don't necessarely like to make Christmas cookies - for many reasons, but for Abby, I would do just about anything. This year, we decided to make sugar cookies. Abigail and I spent some wonderful moments together rolling out and cutting the dough. She loved eating the dough too. (Just like her Mommy!) It was a wonderful time - just the two of us. We have only eaten a couple of them - and we never did put icing on them - but we will have the fun memories all the same.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cookies look so good. I know Abigail enjoyed time spent in the kitchen with her mommy.
You are a good mommy. May you have many Christmases together, building on the traditions, and making new ones.

Love Ya

Unknown said...

oh I just loved looking at these Christmas cookies. I am sure this was lots of fun. I love cooking with Gracie, that is one of the presents that I got from her was a recipe book that was called "Silly snacks, family fun in the kitchen."

Mary Beth said...

Oh Doodle! These pictures show that you both had such a good time! Looks like fun.

Did Paul stand on the counter to get the overhead shot? It looks great, but very high!

Miss you bunches.

Paul and Amanda Lerand said...

Yes, Paul did stand on the counter to get the very cute shot of Abby. Sounds like Paul, huh? :)