Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread Houses . . .

We had some friends over and I needed a quick craft to occupy some of our time. We decided to make Gingerbread houses. They did a great job and we had a blast!

Here is Abby with her finished product (and yes, her hair is in rollers):

Here is Silas working hard on his house. He had a hard time not eating his candy. Poor thing. He has a sweet tooth like his Mommy! :)
This is Clara Jane - She just turned two. She was so cute to watch!
Russell had fun "glue-ing" the candy to the house.
Sylvia was very meticulous in her decorating!

Here is part of Abby's house. Notice the m's on the M&Ms! School is going to be fun with this little one!


And, of course, the best part about making a Gingerbread house is - EATING IT! Yum!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The houses look good enough to eat!!
I know the children had a great time with this project.
I love the picture of Abigail eating the candy on her house.

Unknown said...

oh I just love Abigail's hair. The gingerbread houses are so cute.!