Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Wacky Husband

What would I do without a wonderful friend to make me laugh? I am so blessed to have such a wonderful companion as my husband! He is so funny, so gracious, kind, gentle . . . In my opinion, he is the PERFECT husband. I don't know what I would do without him. Thanks for making me smile - and thank you for continually pointing me to God.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think he is a bit wacky too. We also think he is a keeper.

Love you both.

Paul and Amanda Lerand said...

Thanks Momma.

I love you!

Linda said...

Thank you for posting pictures. I feel that I've shared in your life by looking at your precious Abby and Silas. We will miss seeing you at Christmas...but know that you are loved and thought of often.
Have a very merry Christmas.
Love you,
Aunt Linda

Linda said...

Thank you for posting pictures. I feel that I can share in your life and watch Abby and Silas grow. :)
You have a beautiful family.
We will miss seeing you at Christmas. You will be in our thoughts and are always in our prayers.
Love you,
Aunt Linda