Christmas Bingo:
Paul made this game for the children and entertained them while we made our traditional Chinese dinner.
The gifts:
We were quite spoiled this year. Here are a few pictures of the festivities!
And even though we had a ton of fun and spent a bit of time together and with our family, we still tried to focus on the greatest Gift. One of my favorite songs this Christmas talks about how "in sin, we were loved; then LOVE came down!" What a sacrifice the Father made. What a gift He gave to us. May we always remember that Christmas is to be celebrated everyday! As Abby has learned to say: "Christmas is all about Jesus!"
2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I can hear Abigail saying, "for me?"
Thanks for the pictures. I didn't see one of you or Paul. I guess you were enjoying the little ones.
Love You
They look so cute! I am so glad they had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment